Erin Green Author - blog
It's midnight and I can't sleep. I've had a great day working on my 'copy edits', but try as I might my brain isn't quietening down despite my best efforts. So, let's have a bit of fun!
In my latest book, FROM SHETLAND, WITH LOVE - Jemima Button announces on page one that she comes from a family of liars!
Below are 15 statements about me: 10 are true but 5 are pure lies ... which is which, true or false?
1. My car was struck by lightning whilst I was driving.
2. My Nan used to live in Dr Crippen's house.
3. I used to own a duck called 'Crispy'.
4. I am a twin.
5. I have a fear of snakes.
6. I used to work for AstraZeneca.
7. I've performed on stage at the Royal Albert Hall, London.
8. My father made candles for a living.
9. I attended a Prince concert.
10. I attended mass before Pope Benedict XVI in St. Peter's Square, Vatican city.
11. I'm allergic to lemons.
12. My mother was a dressmaker.
13. I've broken three of my four limbs.
14. I was rescued from a roller coaster at Alton Towers.
15. I was born on April Fool's day.
Answers: can be found by scrolling down past the 'Update for May' blog post. I've been truthful, honest x